752 S Van Ness Ave
San Francisco, CA 94110
Provided by: Harper Real Estate
Built in 1900
3,568 sf lot
- Luxury Live Auction! Bidding to start from $ 900,000.00!
- Harcourts Auctions Certified & Transparent Non-Distressed Auction Platform. Live Auction Thursday, May 20th, 2021, at 12:00 pm. No Buyer Premium. All Property, Seller Reports/Disclosures completed. Download at https://liveauction.link/752vanness.
- All offers encouraged. Submit offer to stop auction -- loan or cash. Easy process to register to bid. Online bidding and streaming available.
- Classic period architecture in this exquisite 3 bedroom 1.5 bath Mission District condo makes this a special place to call home
- Flexible floor plan with home office or 3rd bedroom
- Vast floor plan includes beautiful softwood floors, large living room, dining room, and kitchen, in-unit washer/dryer, high ceilings, vintage built-ins, ample storage space and two decorative fireplaces
- New light fixtures, newly painted and refinished wood floors
- Detached on 3 sides, so there's lots of natural light
- Access your nicely landscaped garden directly from your unit, lined with fruit trees and plenty of space, completing this unique urban oasis
- Large secure steel storage
- Easy access to 101, 280, Tech Shuttle stops, MUNI, & BART
- Seconds to popular restaurants, cafes, nightlife, & shopping
- Simply the best with a Walk Score of 99
- HOA fee: $365.49 / month
- Landscaped Garden
- In-unit Washer/Dryer